BattleLax High School Teams
BattleLax Fall 2019 Tryouts
Tryouts for BattleLax Boys Fall 2019 will be held at Highland School (597 Broadview Ave, Warrenton, VA 20186)
Sunday, September 8th: Grad Years 2020 – 2023 (12th to 8th grade): 10am to 12pm
Sunday, September 15th: Grad Years 2020 – 2023 (12th to 8th grade): 10am to 12pm
In the event of bad weather, makeup Date Sunday, September 22nd: Grad Years 2020 – 2023 ( 12th to 8th grade): 10am to 12pm
High School (Grad Year 2020 – 2023):
- Our goal is to form 2 teams with these age groups based on skill level:
- Red Team - This team will be place at the highest division in tournaments – Varsity AA or 2019 this will be our top team at the high school division – generally this will be 2020/2021 players, but younger players will be considered for this team based on skill level and maturity.
- White Team - This 2nd team will be generally placed at the JV level or 2022/2023 level in tournaments. This team will generally be 2022/ 2023 players, but 2024 players will be considered for this team based on skill level and maturity.
Tournament plans are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Practices: During the Fall will be on Sundays at Highland. Times are TBD.
- Uniforms are the same as Summer 2019. You do not need a new uniform if you have one already and it still fits. In the event your number conflicts with a team mates, the newer player to the team will be required to purchase a new pinnie. If you need a new uniform the price is $100 for the whole set or $35 for a pinnie, $35 for a shooter shirt and $30 for shorts. Uniforms will be for sale before the fall season starts.
- Roster fees will be $775 for both High School Teams
- Roster fees include all practices and tournament fees, the roster fee also includes:
- Access to Lacrosse Recruits account ($199 annual fee if purchased on your own)
- Access to services of Guidance Lacrosse ($950 two year fee if purchase separately)
- New Uniform – Pinnie and Shorts. Shooter shirts are separate and available for purchase.
- Roster fees do not include travel expenses. Players are expected to get to provide their own transportation and if necessary lodging for tournaments.
For questions please send an email to:
or call Jim Eckert at 571-238-7466